Our Cardiff office is growing and with-it a great opportunity for a friendly and motivated Part time Office Administrator has arisen.
Working on some of the top projects in Wales across a multitude of sectors you will have the chance to develop your skills in a consultancy environment. If you are enthusiastic about the construction industry with a passion for the built environment this opportunity will enable you to combine interest with growth
Over the last 60 years, Curtins have re-shaped and improved the sky line of many of our towns and cities and our support teams are vital to ensuring our people feel happy and empowered at work.
Together, we deliver solutions that enrich the communities we serve. As we are proudly independent and always will be, our people are empowered to do the right thing and help each other become the best version of themselves. We do this because the world we all live in and the legacy we leave matters.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be a key part of a busy and focused team, helping to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operation of our Cardiff office, some duties will include:
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Using a range of software packages
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation.
What we need from you
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Experience of using software packages such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proactive Team Player with excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
What we offer in return
- Purposeful and innovative work in a fun, relaxed and flexible working environment
- A fair salary and industry leading staff benefits: including 5* holiday lodge accommodation! (ask to see our benefits brochure for the full list!)
- We trust our people and give everyone the opportunity to develop with the right balance of support and challenge
- Training and development support to be the best you can be, awarded the “excellence in L&D” award by Construction news and “innovative raining provider” by the ACE
- We are an Investors in People Platinum accredited company, standard that is currently held by fewer than 1% of IIP accredited organisations!
- As we are a 100% Employee-Owned Trust, you’ll become part of that ownership structure as soon as you arrive.
This is what some of our employees have to say about working here:
“Curtins has always given me the right amount of responsibility and support to go with it- the company trusts me. I’ve never wanted to work anywhere else.”
"Being an employee owned trust means that we are the ones shaping and influencing our future and the culture here at Curtins - not investors with competing priorities"
"One of the reasons I love working at Curtins is there is so much input from everyone around us, There is a family feel to it"
Feel free to contact us for more information or to request for a copy of our benefits brochure on:
📞 07706 354 840
Should you wish to discuss any adjustments to the application process or provide us with feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org we would be happy to discuss ways we can make the process more suitable to your needs.
We value diversity and respect all differences in people. We invite enthusiastic individuals who share in our values of teamwork, client focus, integrity, and quality to apply to join us.