Would you like to work for an independent, award-winning consultancy who can offer the opportunity to work across a broad range of sectors including commercial, living, education, industrial and distribution, healthcare, sport and leisure, public amenity, and transport.
Our CDM and H&S consultancy team provide essential services that have contributed to re-shaping and improving the skyline of many of our towns and cities.
The team offer a range of services to external clients.
What you’ll be doing
You will deliver our core services such as Principal Designer, CDM Adviser to Client, and a wide range of other H&S support services within construction and the built environment.
Supporting and leading on an interesting variety of projects, which range in value from small work packages to large masterplan developments up to £500M+.
Working on projects which range in design and construction complexity across varying forms of construction, from traditional build to modern methods of construction.
Working with external clients and alongside our internal Civils & Structures, Transport Planning, Environmental, Infrastructure, Geotechnical and Conservation & Heritage Business Units.
What we need from you
- Up to date knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, the Building Safety Act 2022 and other relevant legislation.
- Have experience working in a similar role within a design / construction consultancy environment, with client facing experience.
- Demonstrate full understanding of the design and construction process.
- Hold a relevant H&S Qualification i.e., NEBOSH Construction Certificate and/or equivalent.
- Hold relevant professional memberships i.e., with IOSH and the APS.
- Driving licence and ability to travel as and when required.
What we offer in return
- Purposeful and innovative work in a fun, relaxed and flexible working environment
- A fair salary and industry leading staff benefits: including 5* holiday lodge accommodation! (ask to see our benefits brochure for the full list!)
- We trust our people and give everyone the opportunity to develop with the right balance of support and challenge
- Training and development support to be the best you can be, awarded the “excellence in L&D” award by Construction news and “innovative training provider” by the ACE
- We are an Investors in People Platinum accredited company, standard that is currently held by fewer than 1% of IIP accredited organisations!
- As we are a 100% Employee-Owned Trust, you’ll be eligible for our annual profit share bonus and become part of that ownership structure as soon as you arrive.
This is what some of our employees have to say about working here:
“Curtins has always given me the right amount of responsibility and support to go with it - the company trusts me. I’ve never wanted to work anywhere else.”
"Being an employee-owned trust means that we are the ones shaping and influencing our future and the culture here at Curtins - not investors with competing priorities."
"One of the reasons I love working at Curtins is there is so much input from everyone around us.- There is a family feel to it."
Feel free to contact us for more information or to request for a copy of our benefits brochure on:
📞 07706 354 840
Should you wish to discuss any adjustments to the application process or provide us with feedback please contact email@example.com we would be happy to discuss ways we can make the process more suitable to your needs.
We value diversity and respect all differences in people. We invite enthusiastic individuals who share in our values of teamwork, client focus, integrity, and quality to apply to join us.