Would you like to work for an award-winning consultancy with an enviable record of exciting life changing projects and schemes across the UK?
Over the last 60 years, Curtins have re-shaped and improved the sky line and communities of many of our towns and cities.
At Curtins our people are empowered to do the right thing and help each other become the best version of themselves.
We do this because the world we all live in and the legacy we leave matters.
What you’ll be doing
Finding design solutions that breathe new life and value into communities.
Working on exciting projects like: The International Air and Space Training Institute - Newark. Florence Boot Hall at the University of Nottingham (A refurbishment of historically significant student residential building), High Rise Apartment Blocks (Refurbishment and structural intervention of a series of Large Panel System towers for Birmingham City Council), New Ward Accommodation at Nottingham City Hospital (4 storey volumetric hospital ward building) and the design of Primary and Secondary Schools across England.
What we need from you
- A team player who seeks opportunities to mentor and learn
- Appropriately qualified and experienced in the field of Civil Engineering
- Experience using Civils 3D and Causeway flow (or equivalent)
- Holds a valid driving license
What we offer in return
- Purposeful and innovative work in a fun, relaxed and flexible working environment
- A fair salary and industry leading staff benefits: including 5* holiday lodge accommodation! (ask to see our benefits brochure for the full list!)
- Training and development support to be the best you can be, awarded the “excellence in L&D” award by Construction news and “innovative raining provider” by the ACE
- We are an Investors in People Platinum accredited company, standard that is currently held by fewer than 1% of IIP accredited organisations!
- We trust our people and give everyone the opportunity to develop with the right balance of support and challenge
But don't take our word for it:
“Curtins has always given me the right amount of responsibility and support to go with it- the company trusts me. I’ve never really wanted to work anywhere else.”
"Being an employee owned trust means that we are the ones shaping and influencing our future and the culture here at Curtins - not investors with competing priorities"
"One of the reasons I love working at Curtins is there is so much input from everyone around us, There is a family feel to it"
Why wouldn’t you want to be part of the Curtins family?
You can apply completing the short online application form, feel free to contact us for more information or a copy of our benefits brochure on:
📞 07706 354 840
Should you wish to discuss any adjustments to the application process or provide us with feedback please contact email@example.com we would be happy to discuss ways we can make the process more suitable to your needs.
We value diversity and respect all differences in people. We invite enthusiastic individuals who share in our values of teamwork, client focus, integrity, and quality to apply to join us.